Monday, February 4, 2008

Inspiration 2

Well, I already posted something that inspires me, but I just remembered a story I read a long time ago and I just had to add this...


The Power of Prayer

One day a father and his baby son were driving along a busy road. The baby was in his little baby seat in the back of the car and the father was confident his son was secure and safe. While in the middle of passing through a very large intersection, something happened to the back door of the car and it flew open, flinging the baby seat onto the street in the middle of the intersection! The father, looking behind him and seeing his son on the street slammed on his brakes and saw that a car was headed right towards his son! He immediately screamed out "God, don't let that car hit my son!" and leaped out of his car in the middle of the intersection and started running for his boy. The car that was headed towards the baby, screeched to a halt, inches away from the baby's head. The father then grabbed his crying son and made sure he was alright. He noticed the driver in the car that had just stopped in time, panicking frantically. He slowly walked over to the driver's window and tapped on it. The driver, still shaken up from what had just happened, slowly opened his window. The father then said, "Calm down sir, it's okay. My son is alright. You stopped just in time." The driver, slowly looked up to the father and replied, "You don't understand mister... I didn't see your son. I never once touched my brakes".

1 comment:

Patti Restivo said...

This gave me wonderful chills. Thanks for sharing it.